Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Why are so many people ready to just believe with out question. Should it not be that we seek our own truths, and not those presented by others. There are so many things that I have come to know, things many people have no idea of. We are imprinted from childhood with information and points of view that are accepted by the society we live in. I will choose as an example Darwin’s theory of evolution. It is accepted as the general theory of how we and all things on this planet came to be how we are today. I had always just believed it was correct and the truth. After reading I discovered that there are theories that dispute much of the Darwin theory as incorrect. Why did none of this get mentioned in school. Now I have to question many of the main stream theories.
I am cooking a roast dinner tonight, cannot recall the last time I did a roast. Feeling better about being off work again now, I am going to make the most of the extra time. Last time I was off work I became very down feeling that I was usless not pulling my weight. I know it is for the best and will be better for it. I am, and will remain my happy self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home