Thursday, September 23, 2004

Virtual Transat (Link to game http://www.virtualtransat.com/vt/regate_voir_frame.php?no=e3c8880146c5a36f8568c2463bce559f ) is a sailing game played online against other people. This is my first race in the game not doing to bad so far. Racing against a few people from YRM, they started a bit before me so I am a little behind.

My boat is the dark line, the others are the people from YRM,
and the pink line is Moon's boat.
As you can see I am a long way behind at this point.

A little bit further on.

Changed direction and headed straight up,
planning on catching a weather front moving
in from the east.

Another change of course a little
more east ward now.

Weather front ahead, if this works out
I should make a bit of ground up.

Looking good the winds are picking up now.
All going to plan so far.

Same pic as above only with others marked on map.
Stay tuned for further sailing updates soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home