Thursday, September 30, 2004

Sorry I forgot to update on the sailing. Both boats finished the races, I ended up going in for another race too LOL. Maybe if I go in for another one I will be a bit more competative now I understand the game a bit better. GTR forum is now up and running on moonworld, looking a lot better now. Did a couple of little updates to My site yesterday. Had a bit of pain with the hernia yesterday, had to lay down for a while, it is still hurting a bit now. Maybe It just ripped abit more, taking it easier at work for the time being. Off to hospital tomorrow, hope I do not have to wait long for it to get sorted. If the pain gets any worse I may have to go back on the sick. Really do not want to, but if it is for the best so be it.
Entered a couple of bits into H2G2 on the BBC website, registered ages ago and forgot all about it. I intend to start putting more in there, it really is a cool idea.
Keep happy see you again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home