Thursday, October 21, 2004

I have been working on a new drawing in my time off, been doing it a few days now. It looks ok but I am not happy with the detail yet so more work to be done. Not much really going on at the moment, off to do some shopping in a while but that is about it.
Been thinking about the global distribution of wealth for some reason, how uneven it is. Did you know 'The richest 1% of people in the world received as much as the bottom 57%, or in other words, less than 50 million people received as much as 2.7 billion poor" this was taken from http://www.lboro.ac.uk/gawc/rb/rb93.html . I wonder what the world would be like if there was a cap on personal wealth, lets say a million (pounds or dollars). Then all the extra cash is taken and divided between the rest of the population. I wonder how much we would all end up with, and would the world be any better for it.
Ok things to do be back soon, keep happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home