Monday, September 06, 2004

My day off today, been a busy one so far. Did the garden this morning after borrowing next door's strimmer. It looks so much better now, picked him some runner beans while I was there. The beans are still going well.
Then did some washing and ironing, also a little cleaning too. After this went into town for a few things. One was a light switch for the bathroom which broke last night, all fixed now.
Another great day.
Been sending messages to someone but they are choosing to ignore me, been a few weeks now. I keep sending messages but no reply. Why do people who come across as one sort of person often turn out to be the complete opposite. I could understand if I had done some really bad and terrible thing to this person, but I have not. Ignore me all you like, but I will always be here, I will always be happy, I will always have time to send one more message.

ignore: To refuse to take notice of; to shut the eyes to; not to recognize; to disregard willfully and causelessly; as, to ignore certain facts; to ignore the presence of a person.

Sorry almost ranting there.

Rang my Mum today and said a little hello, she seemed ok. Also spoke with a couple of aunts from spain the other day. Always nice to speak to people you have not seen for a long time.
I,m off now, as ever keep happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home