Sunday, June 20, 2004

I have another job interview next week this time with Safeways supermarket. I am so happy its almost overwhelming I could almost cry with joy. This past week has been so fantastic! Next week will be even better.
Here is a thought I had the other day , imagine taking all the military worldwide and turning it to use for worldwide assistance for people who are struggling to survive. What a difference it would make to the quality of life to so many people. Nice thought , but would the powers that be allow it?
Look at our world. Look at what we are doing to this planet. Imagine being an alien watching the earth from afar for say the last 300 years , its like wow look at all the change. I,m sure it would seem like a virus spreading across the surface. Imagine if you will the earth as a living thing , in my mind you would have to say its sick/ill . Then what is the cause of this illness? Is it us? Maybe. One thing is certain we are not helping. So we are part of the earths problem.
I continue to change day by day , creating my new reality of love and happiness , being positive about the things I choose to experience. Thinking more and more about what I do , each time asking does this define who I am. So often I have stopped myself , thought before I have said or done something and realized it would not define who I am.
I see how rich my life has been with experiences. My deepest fears have gone , I relies now there really is no fear. I am happy , and nothing can change that reality , Nothing!
Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home