Monday, June 14, 2004

It's been a great weekend , good food , good company and lots of love. Life is great!
I,m not afraid any more. This is just so cool. I lay thinking last night how rich my life is with experiences . How after all the amazing stuff I have seen and done can I be unhappy , ever. I am going to experience so much more only now it is going to be from a positive view. I love who I am.
Not so long ago my thought would have been , "I want to live in Spain" now it is " I am going to live in Spain" I know I will. This reality I am going to create. I have so much love in my life and I never realized , its like WOW! How could I have missed it all this time.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to see , yes I,m talking to you Jane. I love you. When we met I loved you , only then I was expecting something in return. I still love you , only now I expect nothing. My love for you is now truly unconditional , I want nothing for my love . I have my love within me and I am going to do with it that which reflects/defines who I am and create a reality that I choose. You created an opportunity for me that has changed my life (the second time :) ) The first time I felt I owed you something thing , this time I feel I owe you nothing. You created it because you wanted to , not for me but for you. You changed your reality you created something , an opportunity. Look what I did to me with your creation , you changed your reality because something needed changing , you were positive.

Now for me to do some creating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home