Friday, June 11, 2004

Another fantastic day. I am now living My life for Me. All my life I have walked round wanting this wanting that always feeling like I needed something else to make my life complete all the time it has always been complete , I need nothing else to be happy I am :). Thinking about my daughter has always been so painful , but now it fills Me with joy it makes me happy not sad. Why should I be unhappy about her , she looks happy and is in what appears to be a very happy and loving home what is there for me to be unhappy about. So I cant see her , so what. I still have a daughter whom I love nothing can change that , and that is why I,m happy , so very happy. Life for me will never be the same again. My entire out look on life has changed My thought process has changed , I am not who I was any more , I,m who I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home