Sunday, April 01, 2007

Been a while

Been a fair time since I last sat to write in here. For the last few months we have been living in a caravan, it's been an experience if nothing else. Makes me think a bit about how others live, even this is better living than so many, too many in the world. To wake up on a cold morning with the whole van so cold. The weather is improving so it is not so cold first thing now.
I have been designing jewelery for Moon the past few weeks building up a reasonable stock. A few items have sold already and everyone so far is impressed with what we have made so far. You can see them on www.moonworld.co.uk look for Holisticmoon designs.
We have also decided on another move come June/July time, probably some where close to Moons brother. He lives in a nice area, and it would be closer to Ryan so Moon would not have to drive so far to see him.

My Mum passed away a just before we moved down to Southampton, I miss her. I wonder what Mum's energy has become now Her mortal body has given it up. Stephen my younger brother caused loads of problems after her death, why I do not really understand, and seeing as he no longer speaks to me I may never find out to understand. Ian(My older brother) and myself have gotten on better thou. He has not changed in his ways much, well maybe a little.

Almost 9:30 and everyone is still in bed, I got woken by the cat at 7am to feed it. She the cat that is, has taken to prodding my face with her paw to wake me when she feels it is time for food. Cosmic the chipmunk is doing well, he is looking so much better after a few months of us looking after him. I hope when we move that we can take him with us, I would be sad to to leave him here.

Think I have rattled on enough for now, who knows may be back a bit sooner next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home