Sunday, December 03, 2006

Been Skinnin

Been Racing on GTR2 a fair bit, and also been doing some standalone cars.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Working on this Lambo at the moment.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my NGT League car.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is one of my Gillets from a pack I have done.

All these are available from Racin24-7.co.uk

Still not working but really need to get my finger out, and find a job.
Almost Xmas again no big deal, another chance to waste loads of money for nothing.
Caravan is doing ok, got the fire working now and its sooo warm now. Gets a bit noisy with the rain and wind but I suppose we will get used to that. Moon has started to sell things on eBay which is cool. Will write more later as its still a tad chilly in the office here, need to go warm up in the van for a bit.
I miss having my PC opposite Moon's, she seems so far away in the van.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home