Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Time to get back to work

First day back at work tomorrow, and about time too!
Had a problem with my mobile phone service, won't go into details but I sent a letter to vodaphone canceling my contract. Today they rang up to ask why, then offered me my old monthly charge back for a year, plus a new top of the range Nokia phone free of charge, should get it tomorrow morning.
Been getting problems with the PC, one of my memory cards is now no good so am down to 256meg of ram. Still have another problem but not sure of the cause yet, going to reinstall windows in case it is a software problem, if not it is either my sound card(which is old anyway) or my graphics card(I don't think it is). Going to wait until I can get the new memory first before doing anything, as with out that I cannot do much anyway. Got another new(second hand) book the other day "Order out of chaos" seen it mentioned a few times now so was glad to spot it in a local charity shop. Still reading the "web of life" not got to far into it, very interesting read so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home