Thursday, April 14, 2005

Cannabis, Forgetting, and the Botany of Desire with Michael Pollan

After a random surf I found this interesting video.

Cannabis, Forgetting, and the Botany of Desire with Michael Pollan
(#7048; 59 min.)

Contributing writer to the New York Times Magazine and the author of The Botany of Desire: A Plant's-Eye View of the World,
Video Clip
Found here uctv.tv

I have been book tagged by Thivai Abhor , I have to answer five questions about books and tag three or more people. I will do this a little later after a little lay down, funny really this past couple of weeks I have been reading a lot for me. Feeling a lot better now on the whole still some local pain near the scar, but feeling better every day.

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Mad Mike said...

I will be looking to get some of his books to read now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home