Monday, August 23, 2004

Hello , I have sent 5 emails now to canna@cannabliss.co.uk but it would seem he has chosen to ignore me lol. I was part of a forum on his site until he banned me , but wont go into the petty details. Anyway just wanted to make it clear I now have nothing to do with his site http://www.cannabliss.co.uk/ or forum and have asked to have my name removed from it ( a resonable request) . Why do people have to be like this? All it needs is a simple click of a mouse button , this it seems is to much for him. So now to decide what to do I really do not want my name there , maybe a personal visit to get my request across is needed?

Hope the weather improves got a day out planned today and really looking foward to it , fingers crossed for more sunshine :) .
Keep happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home