Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Had an interview at tesco , seemed to go ok. Fingers crossed I should here back early next week. Been in touch with a couple of mates from southampton always good catching up with old friends. Every thing is looking a little brighter now. Just bought a new fridge at last , so the milk will at least last longer than a day. My web site has gone down so I have moved it here Temp Holisticstoner site for the time being , until the other one comes back(if it comes back). Really nice to have friends around again , getting out and doing stuff. Also learning loads too about a great many things , I have a much deeper understanding of a few things now. Going to start messing with the garden soon and plant so veg n what ever else we can. I don't mind what we grow as long as it does grow lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home