Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Tuesday

So what has been going on then, well I have just put up the fence out back again after it blew down the other week. Going to start sorting the garden for this years veg slowly.
YRM has started another season, taking it easy this season, and just racing 3 cars. Only 32 days left until the first grand prix.
I am still off work with my hernia, and still waiting for an operation date from the hospital. Been reading Douglas Adams "last chance to see", almost finished it now, a most entertaining read. Done a little water colour painting, more practice needed.
Had to buy a new monitor, what a difference, seems the old one was worse than I thought, everything is so clear now. I will try and get back into the habit of posting on here more often again. Keep happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home