Sunday, November 14, 2004

CHELSEA CRUISE

Just sat here not really doing much, and decide to search on google for the Chelsea cruise, a car run which I used to go to every month with my Mum from the age of 13/14. It is a custom car run in and around Chelsea in London. Had some great fun up there, still have a few old photo's around of the last time I went, I must have been about 16 by then. There used to be hundreds of cars both classic and customised to see driving around. My mum was a MkII zodiac fan her's was white and pale blue. Anyway found this thread (link is in the title above) about it seems a few people are starting it back up. Here are a few pics from there new cruise this year http://www.hotrodphotos.co.uk/Chelsea.htm . Good luck to them I hope it takes off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home