Wednesday, July 07, 2004

The job is going fine , it's nice to be doing somthing , being more active. I feel better already. I have started a new picture , looking good so far. The beans and peas in the garden are coming along , not long to wait now before they are ready to pick.
I still remain in my positive happy frame of mind. I am just amazed at how different people seem to me now. Little things like just looking people in the eye , where as before I would divert my gaze now and then because I felt uncomfortable looking directly into people's eyes. Now it does not bother me , I have even noticed people looking away from me now lol. I am more cofident in my abilities. Once I am back to a decent fitness level then more oppertunites will be created.
I have always walked round wondering what others thought about me , worried about it even. Now it does not matter to me , I am happy with who I am , and what others think is there choice. It will not affect my reality or who I am , what ever they think. I have my love and no one can change that ever. My mind has been working over time of late , so many thoughts , about the past alot. How I relate to my memories , where there was once pain and sadness , I now see they where all positive things for me. With out them I would not be who I am today , that has to be a positive because what I am today is what I have always wanted to be , I am happy. Each day is a gift a great gift which should be filled with love for all things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home